A Community Planned to the Last Detail
From the moment we broke ground in 1997, Les Clos Prévostois’ mission was clearly established: to create an integrated community in Prévost, for a diverse, discerning clientele, while respecting environmental guidelines.
Les Clos Prévostois features:
- protected green spaces, such as the ecological park, la Coulée, in the heart of the community;
- a refined residential development with winding roads and culs-de-sac to enhance the landscape and slow traffic down, ample space between houses to ensure privacy, and quality buildings with a unified architectural style;
- a retail sector within walking distance, in order to optimize the residents’ lifestyle and accessibility to services;
- diversified sectors (single-family, semi-detached, villas and condos, multi-family) that meet the needs of a diverse clientele (families, couples, retirees and empty-nesters);
- approximately 10,000 sq. ft. lots, with natural gas access, sewer system, aqueduct, hydro, and pavement.